Future Indefinite Tense in Urdu
As I mentioned in my previous lesson (Tense in Urdu) that there are three main tenses in English grammar and each tense has four more forms. I hope you understand what function a verb does in a sentence. A verb shows action done in specific time and that time can be present time, past time or future time. In today’s lesson, I am going to teach you all about future indefinite tense in the Urdu language. So let start our today’s lesson.
A verb that refers to the future time is said to be in the future tense, in other words, an action we are going to do in future time.
- I will get some food tomorrow.(it means “ I intend to get some food in future”)
Formation of Future Indefinite Tense
We usually make three sentences of every tense affirmation, negative and interrogative. let’s start with the affirmative sentence.
Affirmation Sentence in Future Indefinite Tense in Urdu
The first form of the verb with helping “will/shall” is used to make an affirmative sentence of future indefinite tense. When “I” or “We” comes first in a sentence as a subject, we always use helping verb “shall”; as,
- I shall buy a new cell phone.
- We shall go to the beach for a picnic.
Other pronouns such as, he, she, it, you, they or any singular or plural noun come as a subject in the beginning of a sentence we always use helping verb “will”.
- She will feed some fist to her cat.
- He will lend you his cell phone.
- They will post their CV to that factory.
Negative Sentence in Future Indefinite Tense in Urdu
Normally, “not” is used after “will” or “shall” to make a negative sentence of future indefinite tense.
- I shall not send any postcard to my friend in this Eid.
- He will not take his family to historical places on the weekend.
- Alex will not pay money to the cashier.
Interrogative Sentence in Future Indefinte Tense in Urdu
“Shall/will” is put on verb beginning of the sentence and a question mark “?” is added to the end of the sentence.
- Will you lend me your umbrella?
- Shall I go?
- Will she offer a job to me?
- Will Ahmed sell his lip top to his brother?
I hope you have enjoyed our today lesson. if you have any problem, you may watch Vidoe Lesson of Future indefinite tense in Urdu